Uniform and Price List
What will I need?
At Grange Infant School we sell school logo sweatshirts, cardigans, Water Bottles, Bookbags and PE bags. These are available to purchase from the school office. But what else is part of the uniform? The following details all other aspects of our school uniform.
We ask that in winter children wear
- Black/Grey Trousers/Skirts/Shorts or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt / shirt or blouse
- Grey/White socks or tights
- Black sensible shoes (no trainers)
- School logo sweatshirt/cardigan
We ask that in the summer children wear
- Blue/White checked dress
- Black/Grey shorts or trousers
- Sensible flat, securely fastened sandals
Our school colours are grey/black and have been chosen because they are easily obtainable from shops in the Gosport/Fareham area.
For PE we ask that children wear black sport shorts and a white round neck t-shirt. Children will need a pair of plimsolls as part of their PE Kit too.
We do ask that children do not bring in backpacks as space is limited. The school bookbags are designed to fit inside their personal drawer to keep safe.
Please ensure your child has a named water bottle in school at the beginning of the week.
You can find a copy of the uniform order form by clicking here.